Joe Hirsch hosts I Wish They Knew, a podcast where business and educational leaders share a big idea they wish others knew more about.
These short-form conversations cover everything from building trust and inclusion in the workplace to managing adversity and new technologies. Joe interviews some of the biggest names across a wide range of industries, starting with a simple question:
“What do you wish others knew?”
New episodes air each Wednesday wherever you get your podcasts.
Sabina Nawaz: Have more doing less – I Wish They Knew
- Sabina Nawaz: Have more doing less
- Leslie Scharfe: Inner work drives outer results
- Ron Carucci: Becoming an honest organization
- Sarah Gershman: Becoming a "generous" public speaker
- Steve Browne: Helping new employees with nuance
- Laura Gassner Otting: Achieving our limitless potential
- Tracy Cote: Making remote work…work
- Rob Cross: Creating a more efficient personal network
- Kelly Leonard: The upside of imperfection
- Sally Helgesen: Women redefine the way we work