Joe Hirsch is a columnist for Inc. and has been featured in The Wall Street Journal and Educational Leadership. He’s a thought leader on topics like leadership, communication and collaboration.
Read some of Joe’s recent articles for Inc:
- These 19 Words Can Transform Your Culture
- Sick of Serving Praise Sandwiches? Try A Feedback Wrap Instead
- How Great Leaders Build Winning Teams
- This 1 Interview Test Reveals Someone’s Character
- How to Show Your Employees You Value Them
- Find Your Next Big Idea – Without Brainstorming
- Why You Need A Growth Mindset – And How to Get One
- Too Distracted At Work? These 3 Tips Will Help
- 3 Common Traps New Leaders Should Avoid
Read some of Joe’s recent articles for TLNT:
- Surprising Research Says Negative Feedback Is Effective (And We Might Even Like It)
- ‘Plus’ Your Way To Successful Feedback
- Are You Ready for Radically Transparent Feedback?
- Stop “Bike-shedding” Your Feedback